Account Executive, Enterprise Sales
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking to add to our Enterprise Sales team to focus on prospecting and partnering with clients levering our API solutions. You’re equally comfortable selling to both the CEO and CTO, get excited about new products, and are a masterful relationship builder.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop deep technical understanding of The Trade Desk platform and related API and reporting feed documentation
- Build a strategic plan to achieve revenue goals and proactively seek out new customers to build on The Trade Desk platform
- Partner with high-level executives as part of a small, tight-knit sales team aligned towards growth of the media business as a whole
- Communicate the value of The Trade Desk media buying platform by walking through detailed demonstrations of the product
- Post-sale, work cross functionally with The Trade Desk’s account management, integrations and engineering teams to guide successful customer integrations
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to help share customer insights to shape our platform
- Respond to RFPs and prepare technical proposals and statements of work to win new business
- Develop long-term relationships with senior decision-makers at current and prospective clients
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year university; MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- 3+ years of experience in online advertising in outbound sales or sales engineering role
- Comfortable working with customers on API builds or other technical integrations
- Experience at an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, or other online advertising role
- History of longstanding, consultative client relationships
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability
- Self-starter – able to tackle new clients or territories with little guidance
- Quick learner – able to rapidly grasp new technology and product changes
- Able to travel 10-15% of the time within the West and Pacific Northwest regions
- Experience in managing longer sales cycles with many stakeholders
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.