Senior Enterprise Account Executive
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are growing our Enterprise Sales team to expand on our success in driving buy-side adoption of TTD’s full platform, with an emphasis on clients integrating with our APIs. As Senior Enterprise Account Executive, you will be steering the growth of several high-profile clients in addition to pursuing new opportunities with named accounts. You are an entrepreneur at heart and are intrigued by the opportunity to directly influence the entire landscape of programmatic advertising. Working with this client segment brings you ‘behind the curtain’ and into C-level conversations that shape major partnerships and M&A activity across the industry.You’re equally comfortable selling to both the CEO and CTO, get excited about new products, and are a masterful relationship builder.
KEY DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a deep technical understanding of The Trade Desk platform, competitive positioning, and an informed view of the value chain within programmatic advertising.
- Partner with high-level executives as part of a small, tight-knit sales team aligned towards growth of the media business as a whole.
- Create and drive a strategic plan to achieve revenue goals through existing business growth and seek out new customers to build on the platform.
- Communicate the value of The Trade Desk media buying platform through detailed demonstrations of the product.
- Work cross-functionally with The Trade Desk’s account management, solutions architecture, and engineering teams to guide successful customer integrations.
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to help to shape our platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year university; MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- 4-6 years of experience in online advertising in outbound sales or sales engineering role
- Experience at an online publisher, ad network, ad exchange, ad server, SEM platform, DSP, or other online advertising role
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue expectations
- Experience in managing longer sales cycles with many stakeholders
- Strategic and analytical sales approach with a focus on building relationships with top tier clients.
- Able to travel 10-15% of the time within the West and Pacific Northwest regions
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.