Lead Principal Trading Specialist
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An effective client-facing leader who is skilled in developing and executing client onboarding plans that ensure their advertising campaign success, while also leading an agile team and developing talent. We are looking for an individual possessing excellent problem-solving, strategic and leadership skills to serve as a player-coach across a portfolio of accounts.
Your duties will involve both managing relationships with clients and leading a small team of Trading Specialists.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Oversee the health of agency holding group and/or independent agency relationships as a strategic advisor, guiding problem-solving discussions and providing best-in-class client services.
- Become a leader in best practices for The Trade Desk platform, and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through the platform’s functionality. Mentor clients leveraging this expertise.
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies and provide solutions for complex campaigns to meet client objectives
- Develop trusting and productive relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Help build our trading best practices, including creating training collateral and internal resources
- Leading the development of portfolio-specific goals based on the company’s vision and values and responsible for tracking progress of portfolio goals on a regular basis.
- Heavily involved in product development by identifying how to build product that provides solutions for our clients’ business objectives and serving as a liaison between our clients and our product team.
- Coaching a small and nimble team of Trading Specialists; overseeing their day-to-day management, motivating the team by setting clear expectations, developing career path plans, providing constructive feedback, and maintaining a high level of performance from the team to develop the next generation of leaders.
- Managing for team bandwidth, delivering a high-level of account support and reporting progress against goals to management.
- Communicating well with other functional leaders by solving business challenges together, identifying opportunities for growth, and collaborating to drive efficiency and effectiveness across the organization.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Experience in developing, nurturing and managing client relationships.
- Solid troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong management and leadership skills through a collaborative team approach.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, executive team and industry groups.
- Execute (and coach others to execute) timely in a fast-paced environment through effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ambition to develop personally and nurture the development of others.
- Solid experience in Excel including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of data sets.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.