Who Are We Looking For?
In this newly created role, The Trade Desk is looking for a Designer to push the creative envelope and oversee projects in Europe (including Spain, France, Germany and UK) as part of the global creative marketing team.
The ideal candidate will work independently, designing best-in-class marketing and sales collateral, ad campaigns (both print and digital), infographics, email templates, promotions, events, and client presentations. Additionally, this role will also be responsible for managing and coordinating creative and production activities including, but not limited to, marketing campaigns, brand development, events, photoshoots and other special projects. The candidate should have experience working with an in-house creative team as well as collaborating with a broader global marketing team.
Key Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Ability to work within an established brand identity under the direction of the Global Creative Director
- Design a diverse scope of work ranging from digital banner ads to event collateral, infographics, presentations, videos, emails, printed ads and 1-sheets
- Responsible for management, coordination and localization of all creative and production activities within European markets
- Demonstrate creative project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize work flow, and meet time sensitive deadlines
- Manage the creative production calendar and track deliverables to maintain project deadlines and provide transparency across cross-functional team leads
- Help manage the creative approval process with Senior Creative Operations Manager through all phases: creative brief, concept, copy creation, legal review, asset creation, proofing, production and final review
- Manage local production companies and vendors (such as animators, photographers, developers, etc.), coordinate timelines, team feedback and execution
- 5-7 years of creative/in-house agency project management experience (in-house is preferred)
- Media/B-to-B background preferred
- BFA, Fine arts (or similar)
- Team player who can work in a group and independently
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, and graphic elements (and a clean visual design sense)
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- Experience in PowerPoint and/or Keynote
- Video editing and/or animation experience (Adobe Premiere or Final Cut, a plus!)
Nice To Have’s:
- Global experience or working with international cross-functional teams preferred
- Experience in the advertising technology space
- Experience using project management tools
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.