Director, Data Partnerships
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
In the online ad ecosystem, having the right partnerships and maximising joint opportunities are paramount. The Data Partnerships Director DACH will work on a team dedicated to driving strategic value for our clients and for the partners with whom he/she works. Ultimately, this individual will be an expert responsible for driving data activation among The Trade Desk clients, managing relationships with data partners and identifying new joint business opportunities with partners. Key activities include collaborating with business teams to educate clients on activating data, managing communication of changes and improvements to partner and business teams and making operational improvements to how data is activated. Driving revenue and profit in the DACH region will be key metrics in the role. The ideal candidate must enjoy a consultative and rapidly shifting environment.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Promote data activation; use a creative approach to educating, supporting and inspiring clients with the strategic application of data solutions.
- Drive and manage optimal relationship structure for partnerships in conjunction with partners and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain regular communications and checkpoints with management and with partners to report on status and future opportunities.
- Provide outstanding customer experience by setting expectations and anticipating technical requirements in a timely manner.
- Develop deep cross functional relationships with sales, client services, trading, product marketing and other teams in order to best support clients with data solutions.
- Provide expertise internally and externally on the technical and commercial nuances of activating data in European markets.
- Identify partnership opportunities; collect feedback on existing/potential utilization from agency teams and clients.
- Perform industry and trend research and analysis.
- Facilitate communication internally and externally related to partnerships (demands, strategies, roadmaps, operational requirements).
- Relevant experience in digital media across multiple European markets.
- Familiarity with the adtech landscape & data companies highly preferred; consulting or media planning experience desirable.
- Strong communication, listening and interpersonal skills - an ability to translate complex technical concepts into simple language.
- Proven ability to solve customer problems and technical issues.
- Confident presentation skills, experience of delivering regular external and internal presentations to large groups.
- Excellent judgement & acute sense of self-awareness.
- Self-motivated problem-solver comfortable with analysing trends as well as discussing concepts and hypotheses.
- Action orientated, pro-actively creating solutions through cross-functional collaboration.
- Comfort with fast-paced, dynamic working environment with shifting priorities.
- Ability to build excellent rapport with internal and external stakeholders; strong teamwork is a must.
- Must be comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrated use of critical thinking techniques.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.