Senior Manager, EMEA
Are you organised and able to get things done?
Do you have a passion for making sure that everything runs like clockwork?
Can you juggle more and more balls, while keeping a calm and positive and collaborative demeanour?
If so. We are looking for you - please read on....
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Office Management Operations to join our regional Europe operations team. Ideally based in our London office, you will be responsible for leading a team in all aspects of office operations throughout the region.
We will look to you as a strong Cultural Ambassador and someone that provides “best in class” workplace experiences, an essential part of The Trade Desk’s leading workplace environment. This position will add value in continually achieving our desire by organising, coordinating, and managing day-to-day operations while driving organisational effectiveness and increased efficiency.
You will bring strategic thinking, creativity, communication, and collaboration to enhance and deliver services consistently across various functions and geographies. You will work to build trust and influence at all levels of the organisation, while driving consensus and decision-making in challenging situations.
As a part of the leadership team on the Global Office and Facility Operations team, you will share in building the long-term vision and strategy of the company’s workplace experience. You will identify opportunities that enable our team to anticipate future business needs and enhance The Trade Desk’s leading workplace experience environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Oversee day to day office operations throughout our Europe portfolio which includes locations such as London, Hamburg, Paris, and Madrid
- Facilitate hands-on leadership and management to a team of office management and facilities professionals
- Mentor, coach, and provide guidance to the team by offering feedback, positive reinforcement and suggestions to improve productivity
- Develop strong relationships with regional business leaders and cross-departmental teams, and influence through timely, relevant, and targeted communication that balances the needs of the business with the services provided by our team
- Provide direction and support to office staff to build a culture focused on providing the best overall employee and client experience
- Lead and coordinate regional office openings through successful FDOB (First Day of Business) activities
- Create a culture of continuous improvement by reviewing existing processes and recommending solutions to drive improved efficiencies and operations throughout the region
- In collaboration with cross-departmental teams (HR, IT, Real Estate, etc), work on creation, coordination, and delivery of global programs such as: new hire on-boarding, reception, snacks/beverages/food, special events, office supplies, corporate credit card, building maintenance, security, shipping and receiving, and travel
- Lead global initiatives, develop policies and procedures, drive consistency, and lead special projects that deliver impact across regions
- Demonstrate industry leading practices and bring innovation to the team’s service offerings
- Handle space planning, coordinate changes, and keep internal systems update
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to influence others while fostering a value-based environment of high performance and fairness
- Strong people management, relationship management and leadership skills
- Experience evaluating process and establishing creative and innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to multitask in a dynamic office environment while displaying excellent communication skills
- Genuine interest in providing outstanding service in all levels of interactions
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Industry certifications or interest in engaging with industry organisations and events
- Excellent organisational, trouble shooting, and problem-solving skills
- Upbeat, positive attitude with an attention to detail
- Self-Starter, with the ability to work under limited supervision
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.