Global Construction Project Coordinator
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Trade Desk is seeking a Global Construction Project Coordinator to join our office in Ventura. The selected candidate will be expected to assist with multiple projects worldwide in various phases of development and to help meet or exceed established goals including speed to market, data quality & budget. The candidate’s primary focus will be on the specific needs of their projects, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders, while providing input and suggestions for process improvement. This experienced and motivated individual, working with our Sr. Director, Global Real Estate will ensure our vision and culture are realized through building and designing the best workplace experience for employees. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- You have current knowledge (within the last 3 years) and background into office interior tenant improvement construction projects and exposure into office facility operations and maintenance. Experience in a technology firm in a creative office environment and dynamic work environment is a plus.
- You are comfortable in professional settings and engaging with furniture dealers, contractors, as well as janitorial companies and security systems installers. You are effective at communicating deadlines, project goals, and budgets.
- You are an organized, detail oriented and process-oriented person whom can work well both independently, with minimal to moderate supervision as well as take direction as required. You are also a self-starter; someone whom takes initiative and you thrive on working on current administrative day to day tasks as well as independent projects. More importantly, you enjoy the challenge of concurrently working on multiple projects of different scales with different priorities and due dates.
- You are not afraid to manage up, ask lots of questions, and try new methodologies. You are comfortable in countering with suggestions on how to improve processes and procedures.
- Strong and current working knowledge with Microsoft Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat pro, Power Point and Dropbox. Knowledge of Smartsheet, and Office Spaces is a plus. An ability to read architectural and engineering drawings and an interest in design are pluses.
- Prepares and/or participates in the preparation of budgets and monitors and controls actual costs against the budget throughout the project.
- Updates and distributes weekly Meeting Minutes and Project Schedules as needed.
- Tracks and submits invoicing for all consultants and contractors.
- Coordinates and prepares close-out package and final budget close-out.
- Manage multiple projects at various phases and in various locations, from project identification through design, planning, management approval, permit issuance, construction and financial closeout.
- Internal administrative duties include: Inter-departmental reviewing, auditing processing, and disseminating of all paperwork between Global Real Estate (GRE) team and other TTD internal departments, i.e. invoicing, contracts, DocuSign documents, W9, proposals.
- External administrative duties include: collecting vendors/consultants/contractors W9, lien releases, proposals, contracts, Certificate of Insurance. Review and audit all to meet TTD requirements, be the first reviewer of incoming and outgoing GRE contracts.
- Primary document manager and administer for the GRE team including: Global Office Addresses, internal Excel spreadsheets of Budgets, Office Management Task lists, Check lists for Relocations and Moves, Furniture/Fixture/Equipment Lists, Security systems list, Vendor Lists, Open Warranty Lists, Repairs List and internal Project Schedules, as well as collect all the Project Close Out documents.
- Primary document manager of the DropBox folders for the GRE team: audit and streamline the current multitude of folders into one cohesive folder for the entire GRE and Office Management team.
- Assist with research into new products, new vendor relationships for New Office projects as well as Facilities projects.
- Create Power Point presentations to the team for internal distributions using story-board layout from the GRE team member
- Create graphic timeline Project Schedules in Excel based on information provided by the GRE team member
- Prepares and participates in the preparation of project budgets. Assists with monitoring actual costs against the approved budget.
- Lead project teams consisting of architects, design engineers, general and specialty contractors, property management, operating engineers, real estate brokers, environmental consultants, internal customers, security, and technology teams.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor's degree or minimum of 3 years’ experience in architecture, construction management, property management or related field is preferred.
- Positive attitude, professional, excellent communication skills, detail orientated, can work well with others and driven with a sense of urgency.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Suite, project scheduling software, and web based applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
The Trade Desk will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.