Senior Marketing Director, Southeast Asia
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Director of Marketing for SEA/ANZ will work closely with GM of Marketing & Communications of APAC, GM of ANZ, GM of SEA on the planning and implementation of marketing activities.
In this role, you will help drive thought leadership, contribute to building strategy aligned to business objectives, ensure excellence in content creation, localisation and amplification of communications and event marketing.
This role will be pivotal to ensure we are able to position TTD correctly for each market and the opportunity.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Execute, events, digital and social media marketing
- Develop marketing and communication plans for each of the very diverse regions in the SEA/ANZ region
- Work closely with business teams to ensure all campaigns are targeting the suitable audience set and setting campaign metrics
- Collaborate with regional marketing on planning, strategy and execution across events, PR, product roll out and local engagement
- Localise regional and global led campaigns and execute locally
- Plan and execute on global visitors to maximise local engagement with regional press and agencies
- Support content curation and manage SEA and ANZ media engagement
- Develop strong relationships with local trade press in each of the focus countries
- Identify KPIs and continuously track and evaluate relevant metrics to allow ongoing optimization of marketing efforts
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 12+ years of marketing experience or equivalent practical experience
- Creative and detailed oriented
- Ability to prioritize work, set expectations, and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and produce consistent, quality work on time
- Creative approach to solve problems with professional judgment
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and results
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Confident and dynamic personality
- Make a positive contribution to the Trade Desk company and culture
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.