Senior Product Marketing Manager, APIs
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Trade Desk is looking for Senior Product Marketing Manager with strong experience bringing new products to market.
In this role, you will shape the brand and go-to-market strategy for our API product. You will work closely with our technical solutions architects, sales team, and key executives to create awareness and generate demand for the powerful integrations made possible with our APIs.
The Trade Desk is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the industry—powering sophisticated media buying strategies from the world’s biggest brands. This is an incredible opportunity to join a world-class marketing team during an exciting time of global growth and expansion.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develop a deep understanding of our API product and the competitive landscape
- Create go-to-market strategies that demand generation campaigns
- Construct positioning, including clear value propositions and differentiation
- Define target audiences, key use cases and pain points
- Educate and champion APIs with employees and clients
- Support the execution of major 360-degree campaigns with brand marketing, including PR, digital campaigns, sales enablement content, and events
- Gather market insights on customer needs that can inform new product enhancements
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- BA/BS degree and 4-7 years of relevant marketing experience
- Ideally, you have deep knowledge of ad tech industry dynamics
- You can prioritize stakeholder needs, and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience managing new product launch campaigns
- You’re a talented storyteller and a gifted writer
- You’re collaborative, creative, and intellectually curious
- You know how to write from a customer-centric perspective
- You’re passionate about technology and media
- You want to dive deep into the technical nuance and understand the bigger picture
- You care about the details
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without a contract in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.