Talent Acquisition Operations Senior Manager/Director
The Trade Desk is leading the way to the future of marketing by changing how advertising is bought and sold. Working with the largest brands and agencies around the world, our technology platform helps consumers discover products they want by enabling advertisers to target and reach them on the right channels at the right time.
Our platform enables ad buyers to create, manage, and optimize data-driven digital advertising campaigns across all channels, including connected TV. We offer unparalleled audience scale and reach, evaluating nearly nine million queries across the internet every second. It is the unique combination of the power of our platform and the expertise of our people that puts our customers in a position to succeed.
Employees join The Trade Desk to discover opportunity, contribute to our customers’ success, and be part of building the future of marketing. You’ll work with creative, compassionate, and collaborative colleagues that share a passion for making the internet better for all – a combination that simply can't be beat.
When you join The Trade Desk, you’re joining a family. We have open space work environments, adjustable sitting/standing desks, and a celebrated open-door policy (at all levels) that can inspire out-of-the-box solutions and camaraderie among your coworkers. The competitive compensation packages, full benefits, stock options, and additional discounted stock purchase opportunities, catered lunches, and offsite team building activities may cause slight to severe jealousy among your peers.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You are big picture thinker yet love to roll up your sleeves and dive into the execution. You enjoy a challenge, thrive in ambiguity, and derive satisfaction from solving problems—big and small. You are a natural collaborator, strive for the win-win and don’t shy away from implementing the right level of process. Your proactive nature will optimize our team’s efficiency and deliver scalable solutions to support our company’s dynamic growth. You are compelled to find new ways to make us better and are driven to deliver both on near-term and long-term goals. You work smart, work hard and have fun doing it. You are a leader, a team player, a connector and are eager to contribute to our lean team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Talent Acquisition Operations Senior Manager/Director is part of a global team responsible for the full life-cycle of talent acquisition for all departments and markets, helping to drive the hiring strategy of the organization.
- Manage day-to-day operations of Global Talent Acquisition organization’s systems, responsibilities, and collaborations with internal organizations
- Lead and manage within a high performing, geographically distributed team, to support execution of end-to-end recruitment
- Drive towards an operationally and strategically aligned approach to workforce planning, recruiting strategies and processes
- Shape current health metrics and develop new ones to evaluate the effectiveness of the Global TA Team, provide visibility into Global recruiting across all segments, and monitor ROI for TA programs
- Design, plan and implement strategic initiatives with a rigorous project management approach
- Manage TA system integrations – external and internal – to ensure TA requirements and partnering organization(s) needs are met
- General management over compliance efforts (SOX, GDPR, Information Security, etc) and remain abreast of global employer law changes
- Oversee Global TA presence to the company, through a quarterly newsletter, Confluence pages, shared Dropbox files and other channels
- Build and employ strong partnerships to ensure successful cross-organizational collaborations, projects, and new build outs
- Improve, sustain and scale our global organization’s output, with an emphasis on protecting cultural integrity for the future
- Develop strategies for change and collaborate with our broader team to deploy them
- Contribute to and promote our company culture and vision
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 8+ years of work experience in talent acquisition, talent operations, in high growth or dynamic environments
- Operates with a high level of humility and emotional intelligence, respectfully interfacing across the company, with a willingness to learn from colleagues at all levels
- Ability to translate strategic thinking and operational excellence into concrete results
- Capable of diving deep and building up a strategy from the pieces, as well as starting with a top-level strategy and breaking it down into executable tasks
- Extraordinary learning agility, ability to bring prior expertise to a new arena, and adapt appropriately for The Trade Desk’s unique culture
- Track record of effectively managing and inspiring high performing, remote teams, and building sustainable organizational capability
- Strong knowledge of current trends, innovations and best practices within talent acquisition
- Creative problem solver, self-starter, positive attitude, energetic with a sense of humor
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and consultative skills with the ability to organize complex information and convey it in clear and succinct way
- Passionate about using data to drive smart and proactive business decisions
- Sound judgment, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters or MBA highly preferred
The Trade Desk will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.