WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a great Corporate Paralegal to help support our fast growing business. As an integral member of the legal team, he/she will help maintain the integrity of our contracting process and database and continually improve our workflows. He/she will also engage directly with business in the negotiation of standard legal agreements. Must have good judgement, positive attitude, inquisitive nature, ability to work well with others, and desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Manage contracting process from in-take to execution
- Administer contract management software and assist in the maintenance of agreements within the software and related reporting
- From time to time, assist with administration of company’s commercial contracts, including coordinating internal approvals and signatures
- Attend to other day-to-day legal administrative matters, such as the company’s legal entity administration and corporate governance matters and otherwise support the legal team in its regular activities
- Draft, review and negotiate a variety of standard legal agreements such as NDAs and events/marketing agreements
- Continually improve the company’s contracting processes and workflows
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 6+ years of contracts management, paralegal or comparable experience in a legal department/law firm
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certification required.
- Law degree is a plus
- Significant experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating standard legal terms in variety of commercial agreements
- Strong commitment to providing timely and high-quality client service
- Common sense and great judgement
- Ability and desire to thrive in fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills (sense of humor is a big plus)
- Background in advertising, privacy, and/or digital media is preferred
- Prior experience with Apttus contract life-cycle management system is preferred
The Trade Desk will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.