Principal Account Manager
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
An effective Account Director has great aptitude in building and maintaining agency clients relationships. We are looking for an individual possessing excellent planning and leadership abilities to coordinate and advise account managers, supervisors and executives.
Your duties will involve both managing relationships with clients and guiding team of Account Managers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Overlooking and managing an agency holding group ensuring portfolio growth as well as meeting portfolio’s spend goals.
- Looking after a team of Account Managers and overseeing their day to day management.
- Heavily involved in Product development.
- Driving and attending key agency client meetings in collaboration with business development team and trading.
- Guiding and maintaining a high level of performance by the account managers team.
- Being sufficiently informed and personally involved, ensuring sound planning, good service and a solid client/agency relationship.
- Managing up and keeping leadership teams informed on the status of the holding group AD is looking after i.e. reporting on problems, plans and meetings, as well as involving management at key times.
- Insuring timely development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to assure earnings, growth, and profit goals are achieved.
- Providing the Account management team with leadership.
- Planning and developing measurements, and training requirements necessary to provide both quality and profitable service to Clients.
- Assigning duties, goals, and supervises the account managers looking after given portfolio of agency clients.
- Maintaining awareness and controls situations which may lead various business risk across given portfolio of agency clients.
- Maintaining open and complete communications with functional leaders.
- Providing leadership/motivation and conveys the company vision and values across the assigned account management team.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Experience in professional client relationship management.
- Proven track record of growing business with large customer accounts.
- Strong management skills and a natural leader and motivator of people.
- Strong leadership skills with a collaborative team approach.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, executive team and industry groups
- Execute in an intense and fast-paced environment.
- Industry experience from a company within the same market.
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Experience at new business development and pitching
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ambition to develop and grow.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.